European Day Concert at Katara Opera house
Location: Opera House, Katara Cultural Village
Date: 28 May 2022 – 28 May 2022
Time: 07:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Front Orchestra – 175QR
- Center Orchestra – 200QR
- Side, Middle & Upper Orchestra – 125QR
- 1st Balcony – 200QR
- 2nd Balcony – 125QR
- 3rd Balcony – 75QR
- Accessible – 125QR
The Philharmonic will celebrate The European Day 2022 with inspiring concerts from various European regions, the program includes the most enduring work of Sibelius “Finlandia”, Strauss “On the Beautiful Blue Danube”, Puccini “Manon Lescaut”, Chabrier “España”, Liszt “Hungarian Rhapsody”. You will also enjoy the music of widely known composers like Charpentier, Wagner, Berlioz, and Offenbach, all conducted by the Maestro David Niemann.
- The show is two hours including a break.
- Tickets must be purchased online. There are no refunds or exchanges. Under 6’s will not be admitted into the venue.
- Gate Rules: Green Etheraz status must be shown before admission and a face mask must be worn for the duration of the concert.
- Audience members must present their tickets for inspection before being allowed entry into the venue.
- Please note that attendees will be only admitted if they are fully vaccinated.
94 total views